User Info Menu

Hey you crazy cats!

DuPont Bebop jazzer.

Took this in p/ex for something a few months ago, and it's utterly lovely. But no matter how hard I try, I realise I am not, and will never be Django. More Wango Tango ????

Handmade in 2010 in Cognac, France.

Laminated flame maple top, back and sides. Mahogany neck, ebony Fretboard. Slim taper 60’s style neck. Single Benedetti P90 in the neck. Schaller tuners.

It appears to me to have had (and was sold to me as having had) a (expertly repaired) neck break, which is why a £3k guitar is up for much bargain, Sir.

Oddly, after posting for sale on The Fretboard forum, a former owner popped up saying that it had not been broken, and the apparent site of the break was cosmetic only. With respect to him, I'm not so sure, so this is being sold warts and all.

Would prefer to hand over, but it has its own fitted hard case so will explore postage options. I'm based in and around London, but willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet halfway.

Not mega-keen on trades, unless you have a B&G Little Sister Crossroads going begging, as that's what I'm hoping to raise funds for.

£1000

Attached Images Attached Images DuPont Bebop Jazz Archtop in UK-zrirj9s-jpg DuPont Bebop Jazz Archtop in UK-ltx61xz-jpg DuPont Bebop Jazz Archtop in UK-9y4fr1y-jpg DuPont Bebop Jazz Archtop in UK-pw5xvol-jpg DuPont Bebop Jazz Archtop in UK-c3aqjkv-jpg DuPont Bebop Jazz Archtop in UK-fjt8kde-jpg DuPont Bebop Jazz Archtop in UK-ljtplzr-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The flamed maple top, back, and sides on your DuPont archtop are just gorgeous!

I think it might help with your sale if you post a video or sound clip of your guitar being played.

Just a thought. GLWTS!

Regards,
    Steven Herron

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Herron View Post
    The flamed maple top, back, and sides on your DuPont archtop are just gorgeous!

I think it might help with your sale if you post a video or sound clip of your guitar being played.

Just a thought. GLWTS!

Regards,
    Steven Herron
    Thanks Steven: it is rather lovely to look at. Be careful what you wish for re sound files: I might actually have to give the thing a good hard twang, and that might not be particularly pleasant...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JerkMoans View Post
    Thanks Steven: it is rather lovely to look at. Be careful what you wish for re sound files: I might actually have to give the thing a good hard twang, and that might not be particularly pleasant...
    It is a rather lovely box but promise me you won't jerk and moan, not at the same time anyway.
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 07-24-2019 at 06:52 AM.
    Great Deals with Great Folks: max52 (Guild-Benedetto Artist Award); prickards (Ribbecke GC Halfling); Cincy2 (Comins Concert)

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    It is a rather lovely box but promise me you won't jerk and moan, not at the same anyway.
    Now where would the fun be if I complied with all that censorship of my own idiosyncratic 'style'?

Have I yet said how tremendously receptive I am to sensible offers?