Likes Likes:  0

User Info Menu

I have 2 Polytones for sale. They are both in good condition, all working properly. One, the Mini has the cover, the Mega is without a cover.

I have not been using them as I have been living overseas and don't want to lug them along with me. I have a small amp there with me already. I had them at a family member's house but they are moving house and I don't want to burden them with these any longer.

I was a member here years ago but have no recollection of my original login info so have had to make a new profile. I do understand the concerns of dealing with an unknown member, but I am willing to be flexible in how to receive payment. I don't mind a hold on payment until received, or perhaps COD if necessary. Paypal would be fine and they have a buyers protection plan. My eBay ID is the same ID as it is here.

I am from New Brunswick Canada, but have a shortish drive to Maine so would ship from there. 2 Polytone amps- Mega and Mini, One Eastman AR-805-img_0095-jpg2 Polytone amps- Mega and Mini, One Eastman AR-805-img_0104-jpg2 Polytone amps- Mega and Mini, One Eastman AR-805-img_0096-jpg2 Polytone amps- Mega and Mini, One Eastman AR-805-img_0103-jpg2 Polytone amps- Mega and Mini, One Eastman AR-805-img_0102-jpg2 Polytone amps- Mega and Mini, One Eastman AR-805-img_0101-jpg

I am asking $300.00 for the Mega and $400.00 for the Mini. Shipping would be extra at cost. Reasonable offers are okay.

If more detailed pictures are needed, please just ask, I'll be happy to do what I can.

I also have an Eastman AR 805CE that I cannot take back with me. I'd be happy to send out pics to anyone interested. It plays and sounds great and had a little bit of damage near the end pin when it was initially sent to me. I had it repaired structurally but it could use some cosmetics. I think $700 would get it done. 2 Polytone amps- Mega and Mini, One Eastman AR-805-img_0109-jpg2 Polytone amps- Mega and Mini, One Eastman AR-805-img_0110-jpg2 Polytone amps- Mega and Mini, One Eastman AR-805-img_0116-jpg

Thanks

Bruce

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Eastman guitar and Polytone Mega Brute have been sold. Feel free to make reasonable offers on the Mini Brute.

The Mini Brute II is still available. Please make reasonable offer if interested.