Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

I have decided to sell my near mint condition 2016 ES-175D. It sounds great, but the ergonomics of large bodied guitars are just not for me. I am a fair, honest seller with perfect feedback. If you are looking for a great 175, this is it at a very good price. Thank you!

Please see my reverb ad here: Gibson 1959 ES-175D VOS 2016 Blonde | Matthew's Gear | Reverb

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That's a very pretty Gibson ES-175!

I haven't seen very many blonde 175s over the years.

GLWTS!

Regards,
    Steven Herron

Thank you!

User Info Menu

These are about as good as it gets IMO. I have one identical to this (but from 2015) and absolutely love it. That’s a good price, also. Someone will get a good deal on a bucket list instrument.

Still available!

Not interested in trades, but open to suggestions as there has not been much movement.

Thank you!

User Info Menu

Stunning blonde! GLWTS!

User Info Menu

Lovely top on that one! Good luck with the sale.

Still available! Open to trades for equivalently valued tele

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum.
    This is a good place to advertise your guitar - lots of love for the ES-175 around here.
    These are really nice instruments, in my experience.
    Sorry that it doesn't fit you - my guess is that you find the body on the deep side?
    I see you are asking $2,799 on Reverb, and will entertain offers.
    "Somebody get me out of this chair." - BOB WILLS
    Hammertone is a registered Hofnerologist.

User Info Menu

I’m a huge fan of this model and particularly a blonde. I really have to restrain myself from buying this as I already own one. I tell myself that 2 of the same is pointless. Please someone but this guitar. You will be very happy.