Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

For your consideration is a 2013 Taylor T5z Koa Custom guitar. This is a very versatile instrument capable of a wide variety of tones.

Asking $1,899 shipped/Paypal within the CONUS.

Taylor T5z Koa Custom - musical instruments - by owner - sale

Here are a couple of pretty good demos to give you an idea of some of the tones available...

Taylor T5z Custom hybrid hollowbody guitar review demo - YouTube

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Beautiful looking and fascinating tonal range. Always wanted to do the new age hippie space music kind of thing.

User Info Menu

Gitfiddler,
    Wow. That is a beautiful guitar. One of the few pieces of artwork that really performs.
    Best of luck with the sale. Somebody is definitely gonna want that beauty.
    Joe D

User Info Menu

That's a very fair price for this beautiful and versatile guitar.

User Info Menu

Koa top bump.

User Info Menu

Two differently located bottom strap buttons?
    -- Isn't it crazy that "archtop" and "luthier" are spelling errors on this forum?

User Info Menu

What an incredibly beautiful looking and sounding guitar!

I've never played a Taylor T5z Koa Custom before but I can honestly say I've never played any Taylor acoustic that wasn't an excellent guitar.

GLWTS!

Regards,
    Steven Herron

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound View Post
    Two differently located bottom strap buttons?
    Yes. That's a Taylor design, and it allows for different strap lengths. One for sitting. One for standing.

User Info Menu

Also I saw on one video a rep from Taylor mentioned that you also can lean the guitar against some thing and it will be stable and not tend to rotate as if with only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitfiddler View Post
    Yes. That's a Taylor design, and it allows for different strap lengths. One for sitting. One for standing.

User Info Menu

Gitfiddler,
    Gorgeous Taylor guitar - the koa is spectacular. Ive often thought about owning one of these. Good luck with your sale.

User Info Menu

That is a one piece solid top not book matched? The lower bout width is 14"? I believe a smaller low bout width from the original T5.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitfiddler View Post
    Koa top bump.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    That is a one piece solid top not book matched? The lower bout width is 14"? I believe a smaller low bout width from the original T5.
    Taylor's website does not say if it is a one or two piece top. I think its a two piece that is so incredibly book matched, that its difficult to tell. I've never seen another T5z Koa top with such intense figuring.

T5z Electric Series | Taylor Guitars

User Info Menu