Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Benedetto Pat Martino 2017 Black. Excellent-jgiotnfbu0vexvfkuwkd-jpgBenedetto Pat Martino 2017 Black. Excellent-hvapiipsrtn4davomohy-jpgBenedetto Pat Martino 2017 Black. Excellent-yjjbj6wrhfjz3x1ainzg-jpgBenedetto Pat Martino 2017 Black. Excellent-r9behnzq2kx1xflxcw37-jpg
    Excellent condition.

$4100.00 + $100.00 shipping.

Also listed on Reverb.

Chambered solid body.
    Carved top, chambered solid body, 14 ½” lower bout, 1 5/8” body depthTop:Carved maple (plain maple with black finish; flamed maple with autumnburst finish)Back:Mahogany, chambered body (tummy cut)Binding:Top: wht/blk/wht/blk/whtNeck:MahoganyFingerboard:Ebony, 12” radius with 12th fret abalone floral inlayWidth at Nut:1 11/16”Scale:24 5/8”Frets:22Bridge:Tunomatic: BlackTailpiece:Stop tailpiece: BlackPickups:2 Benedetto A-6 black chromeControls:Volume and tone for each pickup; 3-way toggleTuners:Sperzel locking tuners: BlackCome with pictured HSC.Ships to continental US only. Local pickup available.
    Thanks.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I love the elegant look of this guitar.

User Info Menu

Good price.

User Info Menu

great jazz box!

User Info Menu

That's one cool looking guitar!

Reminds me of the 1969 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty I used to own.

Regards,
    Steven Herron

User Info Menu

Looking at that git made me think of it being played at a black tie event, very classy. GLWTS
    Regards,

Gary

User Info Menu

Breathtaking!

User Info Menu

A Les Paul for the Adult Crowd!

User Info Menu

Great guitar at a great price!

User Info Menu

Whats the neck profile like on this guitar? I'm guessing it's very similar to Bambino neck shape1&11/16' nut width, .85" 1st fret to 1.0"12th fret and C shape?