Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 6 of 6

User Info Menu

Listed on Reverb for $1975 plus shipping CONUS. Pics are from prior seller.

Here is the Reverb listing with pics Having trouble posting them here. User error no doubt.
    Heritage H-575 Antique Natural 1995 with rare HRW pickups | Reverb

I just got this one, but right after I committed to it I found the Heritage 550 I'd been looking for. Can't keep both and I already have a 575 other than this one. Wonderful guitar, especially if you like a slim/fast neck. Beautiful solid maple top, sides and back.

Plays easily, comfortable, gorgeous, and sounds like a dream. OHSC is worn but solid.

Very good to excellent condition (see pics and Reverb description). Minor and superficial blems, and some pick marks on the pick guard. In great shape for its age.

Reasonable offers are welcome.

As to trades - Swart AST Mark II head, or Antares, or other similar 6v6/6L6 amp.

Feel free to contact me on this forum with offers/questions.

I'd like to keep it but...

Last edited by TSP; 05-24-2019 at 01:16 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

TSP is excellent to deal with.

I used to dislike HRWs, but that was based on experience with semi-hollows and solid bodies. I don't anymore. I've heard some great sounds from Henry Johnson and Kenny Burrell with those pickups. With just a little patience you can dial in a superb sound.

I find HRWs particularly pleasing on a hollow body archtop. They have a little more sparkle than a PAF IMO. These pickups begin with Schaller's quality PAFs and they are specially modified (the most consistent rumor is that they are cryo treated in liquid nitrogen).

Take a listen.

The 575 is a wonderful model in its balance between comfort and great archtop sound.
    Last edited by Marty Grass; 05-24-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    MG

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Grass View Post
    TSP is excellent to deal with.

I used to dislike HRWs, but that was based on experience with semi-hollows and solid bodies. I don't anymore. I've heard some great sounds from Henry Gibson and Kenny Burrell with those pickups. With just a little patience you can dial in a superb sound.

I find HRWs particularly pleasing on a hollow body archtop. They have a little more sparkle than a PAF IMO. These pickups begin with Schaller's quality PAFs and they are specially modified (the most consistent rumor is that they are cryo treated in liquid nitrogen).

Take a listen.

The 575 is a wonderful model in its balance between comfort and great archtop sound.
    Wonderful to hear from you MG and thanks for the kind note. It has been a while. Likewise - Marty Grass was a great resource to me when I was just getting into guitars, Heritage, etc. He's very knowledgeable (and generous with his time and expertise) and I learned a lot from him, and am now the owner of way too many guitars! Much gratitude.

TSP

User Info Menu

Listen at 31 min 35 secs on the Henry Johnson video. It's worth it. Give it a couple of minutes to hear about right hand technique.
    MG

User Info Menu

I second MG's comments above. Buy with confidence from TSP! If I didn't already have an H575, I'd be after this one. Great price too.

Here's Mimi Fox putting her signature H575 through its paces...

Bump and Price Drop:

$1850 plus shipping CONUS