User Info Menu

I have a bunch of sets of Waverly tuners, if any of you want them. I'll post them over in the for sale section, but figured that this is a good spot to let you know about them. I needed a few sets and, er, ah, went a bit overboard. They include:
    - Nickel, butterbean buttons - four sets
    - Gold, butterbean buttons - one set
    - Nickel, snakewood buttons
    - one set

Priced between $130 and $200, depending on the set, plus shipping. I'll update the list whenever a style disappears.

For those who doen't yet know, these are great for restoring old Gibson/Epiphone/D'A archtops, Martin flattops - unlike Gotohs or Grover 18:1 open-back styles, they are perfect drop-in replacements with correctly-spaced screwholes for old Grovers with similarly shaped mounting plates. And they are great for classing up any other guitars, new or old.

Come to think of it, I also have a one new set of Gotoh open-back tuners w/butterbean buttons, in chrome.
    $60, plus shipping.

Instead of a 1,000 words:

Last edited by Hammertone; 08-27-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    "Somebody get me out of this chair." - BOB WILLS
    Hammertone is a registered Hofnerologist.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

What is the mounting hole spacing of the Gotohs? I really need chrome/nickel, not gold.

User Info Menu

The Gotoh tuners I have are chrome-plated. Here are Gotoh and Waverly technical specifications. No idea if these drawings are accurate, but they look cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images Waverly Tuners - various sets, NIB-gotoh-sxb-510-jpg Waverly Tuners - various sets, NIB-waverly_guitar_tuners_with_butterbean_knobs_for_solid_pegheads-jpg-gif 
    Last edited by Hammertone; 05-15-2019 at 11:33 PM.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up for Hammertone who is as honest as the summer's day is long. I bought a set of Waverlies...Waverlys-dark tortoise buttons, nickel- from him and they are great!

User Info Menu

Hello! I’m looking for a set of 3x3 gold Waverly tuners for solid headstock. Let me know price and availability plus shipping to Arkansas.
    Thanks!
    Morse Gist
    Hot Springs, AR

User Info Menu

A few of the folks here have purchased sets and I've sold a few sets elsewhere as well.
    In terms of extra sets, as of now, I still have:
    -some Waverly nickel butterbean sets
    -one Waverly gold butterbean set
    -one Waverly nickel/snakewood set
    -one Gotoh chrome butterbean set
    Come on down!