Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

2018 Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Reissue Limited edition 15-watt 1x12" Tube Combo
    Lacquered Tweed
    12" Eminence Cannabis Rex
    15-watt tube combo amp

Excellent condition

Note (One of the 4 screws that secure the speaker to the baffle is stripped. The remaining 3 screws and nuts secure the speaker in place with no issues)

$849 and shipping costs; Lower 48 states only; PayPal No returns; Please ask questions
    Price Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f1-jpgPrice Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f3-jpgPrice Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f4-jpgPrice Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f5-jpg
    Price Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f6-jpgPrice Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f7-jpgPrice Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f8-jpgPrice Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f9-jpgPrice Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f10-jpgPrice Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f1a-jpg
    · PowerTubes: 2 x 6V6 (power), 1 x 5AR4 (rectifier)
    · Reverb: Yes
    · Effects: Vibrato
    · EQ: Treble, Bass
    · Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
    · Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (one internal)
    · FootswitchI/O: 1 x 1/4" (reverb, vibrato)
    · FootswitchIncluded: Yes, 2-button footswitch
    · Height: 16"
    · Width: 19.87"
    · Depth: 9.5"
    Weight:34 lb
    Attached Images Attached Images Price Drop 2018 Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Reissue   12" Cannabis Rex-f2-jpg 
    Last edited by Wildcat; 05-31-2019 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Sold

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Did you put the 12” speaker in yourself or is that how it came?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

This a limited edition PRRI model stock with 12" speaker Cannabis Rex.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonesofpgh View Post
    Did you put the 12” speaker in yourself or is that how it came?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

that beer may be problematic when shipping!!...haha

hard to beat a princeton with a 12...nice

luck

cheers

User Info Menu

My go to beer, Bells Two Hearted.
    This amp is a limited edition through Sweetwater.com. Its like somebody actually was reading all the postings about 12" speaker for the Fender 65' PRRI. Then the Eminence Cannabis Rex and the tweed. Right now there like over a 100 comments on the Sweetwater.com site about this amp. Not a bad one in the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by neatomic View Post
    that beer may be problematic when shipping!!...haha

hard to beat a princeton with a 12...nice

luck

cheers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    My go to beer, Bells Two Hearted.
    This amp is a limited edition through Sweetwater.com. Its like somebody actually was reading all the postings about 12" speaker for the Fender 65' PRRI. Then the Eminence Cannabis Rex and the tweed. Right now there like over a 100 comments on the Sweetwater.com site about this amp. Not a bad one in the bunch.

nice, yeah knew it was an ipa...hah

and yes 12" speaker makes all the difference..and you can even trade that one out... down the line

cheers

User Info Menu

I have one of these and it’s basically shut down my use of any other amp except maybe my 1966 Silvertone 1484 head. But the PRRI from Sweetwater with the 12” Cannabis Rex speaker is one splendid amplifier. It’s the one I’d keep if compelled to get rid of all amps but one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

User Info Menu

Bump for a great amp at a great price

User Info Menu

Bump

User Info Menu

Bump
    BTW I have it listed on Reverb. But I have a Forum member discount here.