User Info Menu

Patterned after a late 20's early 30's Gibson L4 archtop guitar. Condition is a conservatively rated 9.5 out of 10. Hardly played.

Carved from all solid woods. Nitrocelluose finish. No laminates, no poly.

1 3/4 neck - 24 3/4 scale

X bracing. Oval sound port. Solid spruce top, Maple back and sides. Mahogany neck. Ebony fretboard. Ebony bridge. Ebony pick guard.

Kluson brass tailpiece, Gotoh brass tuners.

Price includes a 16" TKL case. Includes FedGround shipping in CONUS.

NO TRADES, sorry.

The price is FIRM. I'm paying shipping. If you choose to pay via paypal you pay the paypal fee.

This guitar is worth TWICE what I'm asking for it. But I've only owned a few, so don't hold me to that

When I got pretty good I went on the road with a group - We starved - Wes Montgomery

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

When I got pretty good I went on the road with a group - We starved - Wes Montgomery

User Info Menu

Looks like a nice guitar.
    Didn’t quite understand who’s the maker of this guitar. Can you give some more details?
    Got any videos with some sounds?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tamirgal View Post
    Looks like a nice guitar.
    Didn’t quite understand who’s the maker of this guitar. Can you give some more details?
    Got any videos with some sounds?
    Thanks.
    PM’d

User Info Menu

Wow - what a beautiful guitar!

I love the color of the finish and the flamed back is simply stunning.

You might want to post some sound clips or videos so we could hear your guitar.

Regards,
    Steven Herron

Sound clips and videos are beyond my expertise. Sorry

User Info Menu

Ugh, if I didn't have to deal with paying for daycare and this move... I'd jump on this so fast!

I love the look of oval holes on archtops.

I bet that top is thin as well--in the best possible way.

And the port on the bass shoulder (is that what it's called?), I've seen Bennedettos and a lot of high end classical guitars with the same idea.

Ergh, 2bornot2bop--why do you torture me so?

User Info Menu

I had a "Raines" acoustic almost that one's body double in construction and it was a sound cannon. The port just dumped sound up at me, I loved it.

GLWTS!
    Regards,

Gary