Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 15 of 15

User Info Menu

Hi all! Happy spring! I just got a beauty in and wanted to share it with you! Message me with questions! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

ps, free CME t-shirt to whoever can teach me how to get these pics from posting sideways!! lol
    Attached Images Attached Images Gibson Custom Shop Byrdland Sunburst 2006-img_1858-jpg Gibson Custom Shop Byrdland Sunburst 2006-img_1862-jpg Gibson Custom Shop Byrdland Sunburst 2006-img_1860-jpg Gibson Custom Shop Byrdland Sunburst 2006-img_1861-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The gorgeous flamed back on your sunburst Byrdland is hypnotic - it's hard for me to stop looking at it!

I like Gibson Byrdlands and have never played one that I didn't like.

Would love to hear a sound clip of your Byrdland being played!

Regards,
    Steven Herron
    College Level Jazz Guitar Course

User Info Menu

Save them as 'GIF'. Seems to work for me. For some reason, JPEG flips them on the upload. I started converting from JPEG to GIF format, and it worked.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skykomishone View Post
    Save them as 'GIF'. Seems to work for me. For some reason, JPEG flips them on the upload. I started converting from JPEG to GIF format, and it worked.
    I'll try it! Email me with your shirt size and address and I'll get one out to you!

Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

User Info Menu

Very tempting ... to get my Nuge on!

Build bridges, not walls.

User Info Menu

I know it will scare me, but what's the initial asking price, David?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chi Musi Exchange David View Post
    ps, free CME t-shirt to whoever can teach me how to get these pics from posting sideways!! lol
    Open with Photoshop, set image rotation to 90° clockwise .... and save.

Gibson Custom Shop Byrdland Sunburst 2006-img_1858-jpgGibson Custom Shop Byrdland Sunburst 2006-img_1860-jpgGibson Custom Shop Byrdland Sunburst 2006-img_1861-jpgGibson Custom Shop Byrdland Sunburst 2006-img_1862-jpg
    _________
    JazzNote

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M-ster View Post
    I know it will scare me, but what's the initial asking price, David?
    Looks like that ?
    Gibson Custom Shop Byrdland Sunburst 2006 (s004)
    Make a jazz noise here

User Info Menu

Nailed it!! Alright, email me all your info...you get a shirt too! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

User Info Menu

Ha! Love it!- David A

User Info Menu

OK, I see an asking price of
    $9,449.25 + $180.78 shipping price, offers accepted.
    "Somebody get me out of this chair." - BOB WILLS
    Hammertone is a registered Hofnerologist.

User Info Menu

$6795 or offer per 339 in June's post

The unwanted rotation usually happens with photos taken with an iPhone. These photos have a tag saying they should be displayed as portrait, but this tag is ignored in vBulletin. As noted by JazzNote, if you rotate them first on your PC (or Mac), it should be fine.

User Info Menu

Since the asking price is easy enough to find, why not just say it here?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chi Musi Exchange David View Post
    Hi all! Happy spring! I just got a beauty in and wanted to share it with you! Message me with questions! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

I can confirm the easiest way to fix this. It's typically a problem with pictures taken on an iPhone.

If you take the shot on the iPhone, the problem is that the image tags indicating portrait vs. landscape are not read right by the forum software.

Easy fix: bring up the picture on your iPhone. In the upper right is "edit." touch that.

At the bottom now you see a rotation/cropping icon. Touch it, and now at the bottom left you'll see a "rotate" icon, looks like a square with a curved arrow. Touch that to rotate 90 degrees, and just rotate the picture around until it's oriented right. Touch "Done" and then upload that to the forum. Should display correctly on the forum then.
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town