Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

User Info Menu

I purchased this guitar new in August, 2017 in order to get back into classical playing after a several decades hiatus. I've enjoyed playing classical so much, I recently made the leap into purchasing a luthier made guitar by Daniel Bernaert. Hence, the desire to sell this guitar. (Although, the more I play the two side by side, the more I've come to appreciate the quality this Cervantes offers.)

Being a lattice braced instrument, the guitar has excellent volume and projection -- in other words, it's fairly loud. It also features a raised-style fingerboard for increased playability up the neck; a 12 hole bridge design and an adjustable truss rod (something of a rarity for a classical guitar). The top is cedar, and the back and sides are a beautiful Palo Escrito (Dalbergia Paloescrito, referred to as Mexican rosewood). The fingerboard is ebony. Specs are the traditional classical 650mm scale length and 52mm nut width with a flat fretboard. Comes with the original Humicase. Both guitar and the case are in what I'd describe as very good to excellent condition with only a few minor marks in the finish (e.g., from string changes).

Price is $1,795 shipped CONUS (using pay-pal friends and family, otherwise add 3%). Would also consider trade arrangements (e.g., +/- cash) for a higher-end 00 sized steel string acoustic or cross-over nylon string guitar. Thanks for looking!

Cervantes Milenia Studio PE Classical Guitar-ajpg-jpgCervantes Milenia Studio PE Classical Guitar-0-jpgCervantes Milenia Studio PE Classical Guitar-l1040969-jpgCervantes Milenia Studio PE Classical Guitar-l1040981-jpgCervantes Milenia Studio PE Classical Guitar-l1040979-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I'll give this posting one more ride to the top in case anyone is interested. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Beautiful

User Info Menu

That's a beautiful Cervantes classical guitar - especially the back!

I only wish you would have put up a sound clip or video so we could hear what the guitar sounds like.

This is important and would probably help you sell your guitar.

Regards,
    Steven Herron
    Classical Guitar Tabs - Solos, Tab Books, Instruction DVDs + Video Lessons

User Info Menu

Thanks for the advice, Steve. I am a total Luddite when it comes to shooting and posting video, but I will search for a short piece that showcases the guitar while masking my total and complete lack of ability to play. May take me a bit.