Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Excellent condition. Would prefer local pickup. Live in Lake Bluff but might be willing to meet potential buyer nearer to Chicago or Milwaukee. $300 with hard case.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hagstrom Super Swede-1113181104-jpg Hagstrom Super Swede-1113181103-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

How 'bout some info on the guitar?

Size? Materials? Design (solid, semi hollow, chanbered)? Pickups? Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    How 'bout some info on the guitar?

Size? Materials? Design (solid, semi hollow, chanbered)? Pickups? Etc.

Super Swede by Hagstrom Guitars of Sweden

All stock. Fancy Flamed cherry sunburst. Straight neck and good intonation. Cool solid body. Trying to get rid of stuff before moving in the coming months. Keeping only essentials.

User Info Menu

Decent little Chinese guitar.
    "Somebody get me out of this chair." - BOB WILLS
    Hammertone is a registered Hofnerologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertone View Post
    Decent little Chinese guitar.
    This guitar has some really nifty design involved with the neck. I got it in a trade and never really played it. Just sat down with it for a bit and it really impressed me.

User Info Menu

Not super, but still a swede, good guitars..

http://www.progarchives.com/progress...52322017_r.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dot75 View Post
    Not super, but still a swede, good guitars..

http://www.progarchives.com/progress...52322017_r.jpg
    Of course you mean Larry's guitar. Mine is indeed a "super". A GREAT deal at $300 IMO.

User Info Menu

Dylan has neglected to mention one of the most interesting points of this guitar:

25.5" Les Paul
    "Don't worry about that. Everybody talks about finding your voice. Do your homework and your voice will find you." - Branford Marsalis

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sherry View Post
    Dylan has neglected to mention one of the most interesting points of this guitar:

25.5" Les Paul
    Yessir. Sort of. It is similar to a Les Paul but the neck design make it feel much different in ways other than scale.

There's much more variety in tone with ths than my old Les Paul,( a 76 custom) Partly this is due to the coil tap switches on this guitar. It really does sound very fine IMO.

This thread is quite old but this guitar is sold fwiw.