Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Clay Conner (Novax) fanned fret "Jazz Jr." guitar, with Porters!

Available for purchase: Clay Conner “504 Jazz Jr.” fanned fret guitar!

This is a superb, [Novax] fanned fret guitar made by Clay Conner, who worked with Ralph Novak (so he knows what he’s doing!), and is currently working with Charlie Hunter and Wes Lambe on their “hybrid-guitars!” Impeccable build, in pristine condition!

It’s a chambered, korina body with a western cedar top, korina neck, and ebony fretboard. [See pic with original order specs!]. Weighs about 5 lbs. 3 oz. on my kitchen scale! Versatile guitar – set up like a tele, so you can play anything on it!

Fanned fret scale is: 24.75 – 26”, which is a comfortable fan. [My Novax with “extended range” fan is 25 – 27”, and the Conner guitar is easier to play in the first five frets.]. The neck is fairly slim, fast, and comfortable!

Original pickups were replaced with a custom Porter P-90 in the neck, and a custom “9T” [P-90 in tele shape!] in the bridge. These were expertly installed by Ryan Thorell; the 9T needed some finesse, since it wasn’t a perfect replacement fit, but Ryan did his magic! The original pickups will also be shipped with the guitar.

Comes with Gator hard shell case.

Shipped to the lower 48: $2100 !! [Will ship elsewhere for actual shipping!]

Pics:
    Clay Conner (Novax) fanned fret "Jazz Jr." guitar, with Porters!-conner-jpg
    Clay Conner (Novax) fanned fret "Jazz Jr." guitar, with Porters!-conner-front-close-jpgClay Conner (Novax) fanned fret "Jazz Jr." guitar, with Porters!-conner-neck-joint-jpgClay Conner (Novax) fanned fret "Jazz Jr." guitar, with Porters!-conner-back-jpgClay Conner (Novax) fanned fret "Jazz Jr." guitar, with Porters!-conner-back-close-jpg
    Clay Conner (Novax) fanned fret "Jazz Jr." guitar, with Porters!-conner-head-back-jpgClay Conner (Novax) fanned fret "Jazz Jr." guitar, with Porters!-conner-head-front-jpgClay Conner (Novax) fanned fret "Jazz Jr." guitar, with Porters!-jazz-jr-specs-2-jpg

[I have some "build
    " pics, too!]

Similar model:
    <span style="font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">

Solid body version:
    <span style="font-family:&quot;Verdana&quot;,sans-serif">

Wonderful guitars, love the 'jazz-plank' aesthetic. Best of luck with the sale

Right on - thanks!

only 6 strings? sad.

Ha! That's all my brain can handle!

Weekend bump for a great, versatile guitar!

Damn!
    My CD "Bare Handed" is available as a download at Bandcamp.com
    http://jimsoloway.bandcamp.com/album/bare-handed

Thanks for the trade offers, guys; I'm looking to sell, though, and yes, reasonable offers are always entertained!

Marc

Bumpity.

Conner

cool guitar......great seller.

surprised someone has not snatched this up.....hand made guitar for the price of a bolt on parts build.

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed