Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

I've decided to sell my Godin Montreal Premiere semi-hollow. I've been on the fence about it because it's such a wonderful guitar, but ultimately I prefer a 16" lower bout instead of 15".

It's in excellent condition. Comes with a hardshell case instead of the gig bag that these normaly come with. Weighs 6lbs 3oz.

Asking $850 + shipping and PayPal.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions.

Godin Montreal Premiere | James' Gear | Reverb
    Last edited by jbeard2; 05-13-2019 at 07:01 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Here are some pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images Godin Montreal Premiere-img_0222-jpg Godin Montreal Premiere-img_0219-jpg Godin Montreal Premiere-img_0229-jpg Godin Montreal Premiere-img_0227-jpg Godin Montreal Premiere-img_0224-jpg Godin Montreal Premiere-img_0232-jpg Godin Montreal Premiere-img_0252-jpg Godin Montreal Premiere-img_0253-jpg 

Bump! Price reduced!

$900 + shipping and PayPal.

User Info Menu

Nice sunburst shades.
    -- Isn't it crazy that "archtop" and "luthier" are spelling errors on this forum?

User Info Menu

Good deal. I loved mine but there was no way I could take it to Mexico.
    My CD "Bare Handed" is available as a download at Bandcamp.com
    http://jimsoloway.bandcamp.com/album/bare-handed

User Info Menu

That's a very pretty Tobacco Sunburst finish on your Godin!

As well as an excellent price - should sell quickly.

Regards,
    Steven Herron
    Jazz Guitar Tabs - Solos, Tab Books, Instruction DVDs + Video Lessons

Bump! Price reduced!!

$850 + shipping and PayPal.

User Info Menu

Great price, excellent guitar. I remember mine fondly. Had it P90s, it would have stayed with me.

User Info Menu

Have never played a MS. Can you speak to neck shape, nut width, playability and set up on yours?

Thank you.

Yes. It's a great feeling guitar. The neck shape is a very nice medium C. Not too thick, but not thin. Nut width is 1 11/16". Right now it's set up with D'Addario round wound 11's with a medium low action. It's a great playing guitar.

User Info Menu

Looking for a 1 3/4" nut width. Thank you though! Looks like a very nice instrument

Bump!

Sold!