Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Peerless Wizard standard, UK. £450.00

Peerless Wizard standard

I have managed to get hold of a Epi ES175 premium, and because I am lacking space and to many guitars this beauty has to go, I am willing to consider sensible offers.

Peerless Wizard standard, UK. £450.00-img_1360-jpgPeerless Wizard standard, UK. £450.00-img_1361-jpgPeerless Wizard standard, UK. £450.00-img_1343-jpgPeerless Wizard standard, UK. £450.00-img_1340-jpgPeerless Wizard standard, UK. £450.00-img_1356-jpg

This guitar is a real stunner, plays great sounds great, you can blend the pickups and get some really nice tones, and looks absolutely beautiful.
    The Peerless Wizard standard sunburst has a Laminated Maple Top, Back and Sides, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, Acrylic MOP Inlays, 3 Dog Ears Black Caps (P-90 Classic Style), SG38 Die-Cast Tuners.
    It comes with a semi soft non original case.

Wow. Quite a looker.

I love P90 archtops. I have a Peerless Songbird that I really enjoy. Best luck with your sale!

Mrs B, has said that from the photos there looks to be marks on the guitar.

I just wanted to say the guitar has a high gloss finish, and what looks like marks are in-fact reflections in the finish, rest assured about that.

Peerless Wizard standard, UK. £450.00-img_1352-jpgPeerless Wizard standard, UK. £450.00-img_1358-jpg

Hi Andy, good to have you back here. Very nice guitar, I am tempted as I really like p90s, but I find it hard to justify!!

Quote Originally Posted by plasticpigeon View Post
    Hi Andy, good to have you back here. Very nice guitar, I am tempted as I really like p90s, but I find it hard to justify!!
    I'm open to offers

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed