Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Custom 16" Archtop guitar - $999 FEDEX ground shipping included!

Patterned after a late 20's early 30's Gibson L4 archtop guitar. Condition is a conservatively rated 9.5 out of 10. Hardly played.

Carved from all solid woods. Nitrocelluose finish. No laminates, no poly.

1 3/4 neck - 24 3/4 scale

X bracing. Oval sound port. Solid spruce top, Maple back and sides. Mahogany neck. Ebony fretboard. Ebony bridge. Ebony pick guard.

Kluson brass tailpiece, Gotoh brass tuners.

Price includes a 16" TKL case. Includes FedGround shipping in CONUS.

NO TRADES, sorry.

The price is FIRM. I'm paying shipping. If you choose to pay via paypal you pay the paypal fee.

This guitar is worth TWICE what I'm asking for it. But I've only owned a few, so don't hold me to that

John Coltrane has been sort of a god to me. Seems like, he didn't get the inspiration out of other musicians. He had it. - Wes Montgomery

John Coltrane has been sort of a god to me. Seems like, he didn't get the inspiration out of other musicians. He had it. - Wes Montgomery

bump

I just love the color of the finish on your guitar!

And the back has what almost looks like tiger stripes - very striking.

The looks alone should sell your guitar quickly!

Regards,
    Steven Herron
    College Level Jazz Guitar Course

Maybe it should, but it hasn't. He's been trying to sell it for months. Sometimes it's hard to move an instrument that's a little different. I thought about it, but the body is deeper than I'm comfortable with these days. 2.5" is past the limit for me. But it would work for someone, I'm sure.

Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by candido View Post
    Where are you?
    Seattle area

still here

Gorgeous! I have a weak spot for "ovals". Surprised this hasn't sold! Not "in the market" otherwise would have been interested. Good luck on the sale.

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed