Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Sheet Music Eddie Lang vintage/original Sheet Music and much, much more

I am selling vintage/original sheet music of Eddie Lang, Oscar Moore, Carl Kress,Django Reinhardt, Hy white, Barnes, Martell, Cali Varner, Antone, Victor, Volpe, Mcdonough and more. All vintage and from Robbins Music.
    Attached Images Attached Images Eddie Lang vintage/original Sheet Music and much, much more-img_0432-jpg Eddie Lang vintage/original Sheet Music and much, much more-img_0469-jpg Eddie Lang vintage/original Sheet Music and much, much more-img_0472-jpg 

Prices?

Yes, prices. Like to own some of these.

Man, Id love to have copies of all those Lang arrangements.
    Seeking beauty and truth through six strings.

Whoever buys them. PDFs!!

Selling individually or as a collection?

I have it all listed on ebay. My user name is acorns50 or you can type in Eddie Lang Sheet Music and it should pop up. Please view my other jazz guitar sheet music and Spanish, Hawaiian and Mandolin music. All is vintage and most of it is published by Century Music Corp. NYC. I have 15 auctions of vintage jazz guitar with 2 auctions of Eddie. One is 13 pcs. of sheet music and the other is 2 jazz guitar music books. Check it out. I am sure you will like them.
    Thanks, Robert

Brilliant idea. Now bid on them. I have it all listed on ebay. My user name is acorns50 or you can type in Eddie Lang Sheet Music and it should pop up. Please view my other jazz guitar sheet music and Spanish, Hawaiian and Mandolin music. All is vintage and most of it is published by Century Music Corp. NYC. I have 15 auctions of vintage jazz guitar with 2 auctions of Eddie. One is 13 pcs. of sheet music and the other is 2 jazz guitar music books. Check it out. I am sure you will like them.
    Thanks, Robert

Brilliant, now bid on them. I have it all listed on ebay. My user name is acorns50 or you can type in Eddie Lang Sheet Music and it should pop up. Please view my other jazz guitar sheet music and Spanish, Hawaiian and Mandolin music. All is vintage and most of it is published by Century Music Corp. NYC. I have 15 auctions of vintage jazz guitar with 2 auctions of Eddie. One is 13 pcs. of sheet music and the other is 2 jazz guitar music books. Check it out. I am sure you will like them.
    Thanks, Robert

Too expensive for me, and that's just the starting price.

I do agree but you have to consider the ones buying will probably be more collectors than musicians. These are in minty condition. Thanks a lot for looking.

I have it all listed on ebay. My user name is acorns50 or you can type in Eddie Lang Sheet Music and it should pop up. Please view my other jazz guitar sheet music and Spanish, Hawaiian and Mandolin music. All is vintage and most of it is published by Century Music Corp. NYC. I have 15 auctions of vintage jazz guitar with 2 auctions of Eddie. One is 13 pcs. of sheet music and the other is 2 jazz guitar music books. Check it out. I am sure you will like them.
    Thanks, Robert

As mentioned above, looks like something more for a collector than a musician.
    FWIW, some of these items are available free if you do a search on Google. Djangobooks also has (or used to sell) some of the Lang method books for about a 10th of the cost. PDF form, of course.
    Good luck on the auction.

Thanks, but I basically posted on here to give you guys a first shot at these, hoping there might be a musician/collector out here interested. Some are rare and not easy to find original's.Thanks for viewing..........

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed