Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Guitar sought in UK...

I'm looking for a nice jazz guitar. I'm in the UK, in Hertfordshire. If you're looking to sell, get in touch!

Guitar for sale in uk.

Hi,

I`ll be putting up my Ibanez GB200 up for sale in the near future, if that`s of any interest.

Thanks & Best regards,

Stan.

Hi Jonathan,

I run the London Jazz Guitar Society. In our monthly mailout we have members selling a few guitars: there's Nigel Price's D'Angelico NYL-5, a D'Angelico EX-SS and my special edition Gretsch 6120 available this month.

You can read a copy of the bailout on the message board: News from the London Jazz Guitar Society - January 2019 -
    London Jazz Guitar Society (London, England)

| Meetup

London Jazz Guitar Society:
    www.meetup.com/londonjazzguitarsociety
    LJGS on Twitter: www.twitter.com/LDNJazzGuitar

I have an Eastman AR405T for sale with P90 pickup and T.I. Flatwounds. Hard case included. New in January 2018 and barely used. Less than half new price at £450 view/collect from Hampshire.
    Graham

Guitar sought in UK...-dscn0586-jpg Guitar sought in UK...-dscn0605-jpgGuitar sought in UK...-dscn0604-jpgGuitar sought in UK...-dscn0592-jpgGuitar sought in UK...-dscn0591-jpg

I've got a VB model 15 for sale

I'm based in Oxford, and have too many guitars, so would be happy to discuss this if you want to PM me?

A couple of jazz guitars I'm not playing so much are:

Gibson ES-335, 1970, Walnut finish
    Yamaha AE-18, 1974, Sunburst finish

I've got other guitars that I'd be happy to sell also, but not really 'jazz guitars' - things like strat, tele, les paul

Gibson L4CES, 2008 -ish. Blonde.

Europe Ibanez gb200 for sale.

Hi folks,

Here are a few pics of the Ibanez GB200 i`ve got for sale in the UK.
    Thanks.

Guitar sought in UK...-dscn0162-jpgGuitar sought in UK...-dscn0156-jpgGuitar sought in UK...-dscn0153-jpgGuitar sought in UK...-dscn0158-jpgGuitar sought in UK...-dscn0159-jpg

London Ibanez Benson LGB300

Hi Jonathan - I am selling an Ibanez GB, LGB 300. There are photos on the sale thread so i won’t repost them. PM me if of interest. Joe

What kind of guitar are you looking for? and what's your price range?

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed