Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 101 to 110 of 110

User Info Menu

Hi, I've posted a guitar for sale and wonder how to Up the thread so that it's at the top of the list?

Thanks much!

Gabriel

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Give as much detail as as to the condition, age, and wear. Has it a hardcase or gig bag,,? And be prepared to negotiate.

User Info Menu

Hi,

I don't think I was clear, I was asking, how would I move my listing to the top of the list. At Thegearpage.net it's called Up the thread.

Thanks,

Gabriel

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asnopenheart View Post
    Hi,

I don't think I was clear, I was asking, how would I move my listing to the top of the list. At Thegearpage.net it's called Up the thread.

Thanks,

Gabriel
    Anyone that regularly views the for sale section would know that making a new post with just the word "bump" will bring it to the top of the list until someone else makes a newer post.

User Info Menu

Post a reply to the thread when you want to bump it up. But don't overdo it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asnopenheart View Post
    Hi, I've posted a guitar for sale and wonder how to Up the thread so that it's at the top of the list?

Thanks much!

Gabriel
    Hmmm... I guess we don't enforce the fifty posts rule anymore?

User Info Menu

Never heard of that rule. But then there's a lot I don't know. I do see that he's been a member for a couple of years, though.

User Info Menu

Thanks so much!!

User Info Menu

What does the prefix "PSA" stand for?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by guavajelly View Post
    What does the prefix "PSA" stand for?
    Public Service Announcement. It identifies a post in the “For Sale” section that highlights a guitar/amp etc. being sold somewhere other than the Jazz Guitar Forum (e.g., the Steel Guitar Forum or Guitar Center). Generally used to bring good deals or unusual listings to the attention of Forum members.