The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

At last I've treated myself to BIAB as a retirement present.
    I had it about 20 years ago but it 'got cleared' from my computer. Now I have the 2023 version.Luckily a young person was able to set it up for me!
    Hoping for possible help on here, as and when required, without me being a total pain.
    Last edited by garybaldy; 05-30-2023 at 11:38 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

BIAB/PG Music has a very active forum that I have found useful. Also, they have a good songwriting section of the forum for BIAB users.

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    BIAB/PG Music has a very active forum that I have found useful. Also, they have a good songwriting section of the forum for BIAB users.
    Thank you

User Info Menu

i use it daily..mostly with written transcriptions From Django Books...secret is to alter the backing tracks to Real Tracks...then it sounds like music...

User Info Menu

Here is the BIAB forum:

PG Music Forums - Forum list

Most of the threads are about recording with BIAB into DAWs and related technical problems/solutions.

If you're mainly interested in using BIAB to create backing tracks for practice or performance, I recommend working through several beginner video tutorials first. It's a challenging program, not particularly user-friendly, and the documentation is, well...awful...

But the results are spectacular and well worth the time invested.