The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Any recommendations for a decent free pdf scanner for an older iphone (6S+) for music? I just want to be able to scan charts from my big band and print them to practice. As with many bands, the music strictly stays with the director, I cannot take the books home. Nothing fancy, just scan and save the pdf to print them. I've tried just taking a photo, but it seems to be a hassle and slow to transfer to the computer. Tnx.
    Last edited by Woody Sound; 06-10-2022 at 06:22 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Adobe Scan works with iOS 10 or later

User Info Menu

I've been using Abbeyy FineReader for years, I don't think I paid for it (I have almost only free apps on my phone). Your 6s+ runs iOS 15, right?

If it doesn't, there's a trick to installing older versions of apps you never installed before. Download the current version via iTunes onto your computer; if you then try to install the app from your phone, the store will offer you to download the latest compatible version. If the app every supported your (not-too-old) iOS version, the chance is good that this trick will work for you.

User Info Menu

I use Genius Scan. It's not cluttered with ads and you don't have to sign in or register.