Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

Hello all, I came across the ireal Pro app on you tube and was wondering if many people use it for practice. I did type it in to the search engine on here but was surprised to only find one thread that talked about a specific problem and nothing about the app in general. Anyone got any experience with this app please?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

You didn't find this thread?

IReal Pro (jazzguitar.be)

User Info Menu

13 repeats. Change key by a 4th each chorus. Melody in a couple of keys. Comp in the others. When you miss a note or chord, slow it down.

Well this most likely shows what Technology idiot I am. Why didn't that thread come up when I typed irealpro in to the search box thingy?. Oh well, I have it now, thank you very much.

User Info Menu

Maybe because you searched for irealpro instead of ireal pro?

Two different things as far as the search function is concerned!

User Info Menu

Great app. Mute the piano player, he blows.

User Info Menu

But the vibes player is cool!

Ha ha, justried it the way you said to spell it and it came up with more options. Thank you Graham, I think I am so used to searching in Google and only needing to type in something half right for Google to find it. Obviously this search feature does not work in quite the same way. I really do struggle with technology sometimes. I also tend to find that due to my age often I just cannot be bothered to take time out to learn new things. It is far easier just to get my Son to sort it out. Lol.

User Info Menu

I also prefer the vibes player over the pianist!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    You're gonna make him cry.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    If you have GarageBand, import the IReal Pro file. Then you can use GarageBand’s piano options. Sounds much better.

Here’s a link on how to do it on an iPad.