User Info Menu

The title says it all. Great Reaper video for beginners. I have been giving recording another shot. This will help. Wish it had been around in 2016.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Yes, I've watched that guys videos.

Also the Kenny Gioa Reaper Mania videos are excellent. Those videos are part of what makes Reaper a good choice. You can access them at youtube or on the Reaper web site, click the Videos link. They are well organized on the Reaper site. Make sure to check those out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep

Also the Kenny Gioa Reaper Mania videos are excellent. Those videos are part of what makes Reaper a good choice. You can access them at youtube or on the Reaper web site, click the Videos link. They are well organized on the Reaper site. Make sure to check those out.
    Thanks. I am so happy to have another shot at using this program. When I tried a few years back, I just could not figure it out. I began to doubt my brain's ability. You know, kind of like when you are a kid and your grandmother could not program the VCR remote.

This program has so much more control and I really like being able to fiddle with the levels of each track. After years of using a Boss MicroBR recorder, this is a great turning point.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep

I love Kenny Gioa's videos. They're well organized, informative and straight to the point. Just a great resource.