User Info Menu

Just wondering if any of you guys have programmed or downloaded reaper effect presets for reverb (i know there's a post on the reverb), delays, compressors, etc?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Jack, have you tried using ReaVerb with impulse files?

I use a seperate track as a reverb buss and have it saved as a "Track Template" which is similar to saving it as a preset. I use it as a buss so I don't have to run so many instances of reverb when multitracking. The ReaVerb with impulse file takes up a lot of computer resources, best on my computer not to use to many instances of it.

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    Jack, have you tried using ReaVerb with impulse files?

I use a seperate track as a reverb buss and have it saved as a "Track Template" which is similar to saving it as a preset. I use it as a buss so I don't have to run so many instances of reverb when multitracking. The ReaVerb with impulse file takes up a lot of computer resources, best on my computer not to use to many instances of it.
    haven't tried it yet but I have the sites with impulses bookmarked. I'd also like some presets for chorus, delay, compressor, etc.

User Info Menu

I have these ones that come from Kenny Gioia for EQ and compressor. I named it "Start" and use it as a starting point per Kenny's suggestion in a tutorial video. The EQ, band 2,3,4 are "band" eq's and 5 is a high shelf.
    Attached Images Attached Images Reaper effect presets?-eq-start-jpg Reaper effect presets?-compressor-start-png