Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread

Upgrading BIAB 2018 to 2019?

Has anyone already upgraded Windows BIAB 2018 to BIAB 2019? Except for more RealTracks I was wondering if it is worth the investment for jazz musicians. I would appreciate to hear some views of 2019 users. Thanks.

i still use 2014.. does the job...real tracks

I am also still using 2014. Although I don't use it very often anymore. Still, if you are price sensitive I think it makes sense to wait a while before upgrading to a new year. You can upgrade for the same price several years down the road and get a lot more with the upgrade.
    B+
    Frank (aka fep)

my upgrades include Wes in a Box .. Charlie PArker. Miles Davis...Charlie Christian...all for BB.. youll never run out material to practise..

TIP if you see too many 16/th notes ..Unreadable...if 4 bars open... just go to notation/option box change to 2 bars..also if you dont see tablature...notation/Option Track Type...change to guitar if it isnt...tabs will now be shown...one last useful bit...notation /option notes below or above an octave...Transpose... just click Concert Melody..after 12 or -12 ... will shift them up or down...i use these 3 all time...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by voxss View Post
    my upgrades include Wes in a Box .. Charlie PArker. Miles Davis...Charlie Christian...all for BB.. youll never run out material to practise..
    hi, do you mean those Wes CP MD & CC is is in 2019 but not in 2018?

What are the options like in the 2019 version for playing/setting up tunes with other than 4/4 and 3/4. Yes I know there are others aleady in BIAB, I run 2013 still, but for me the lack of having enough options to set up tunes - and the playing feel of a tune - in say, 7/4 or 5/4 or even a decent 6/4 or 6/8 has kept me from upgrading. Lots of other stuff that is great in BIAB and it is a very useful tool to practice with.

So, are there more and better options to set the time signature in the new version?

I wouldn't know. Maybe you can ask that on the BIAB forum.

PG Music Forums - Forum list

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed