Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Band in the box Pricing

So I decided that BIAB would be a nice addition. In the past I tried to construct backing tracks fro scratch in Reaper. Do-able but a lot more work then I want to do. So I went online and Noticed that Amazon had the Mega pack for $199.99 But PE music wanted $269.00 for the same item. Amazon would be ok but I wanted Digital Download and Amazon was only offering a Disc. So after spending a half an hour with PE customer support they allowed me to buy it for $199.99 So it pays to do some investigating before buying.

Nice, it never hurts to ask. I recently called a vendor to ask about a used item they had on ebay for half the price of a new one. Turns out they had already sold it, so they substituted a new one for the same price for me.

Just curious, why were you so adamant about getting the dd over the disc?
    -- Isn't it crazy that "archtop" and "luthier" are spelling errors on this forum?

Two reasons. I wanted it NOW! but more importantly, my DVD drive has become less than reliable and although I know I need to replace it, this was the first time that I saw (from Amazon) that Digital Download was not an option.

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed