Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 51 to 52 of 52

User Info Menu

man.....I better do more research.....this was a good thread....I'm looking at personus Autobox usb......seems simple enough...maybe not as simple as I though......I have the older zoom.....not happy with my solo guitar recording through my amp.....too much room noise for a slow quiet playing style.....I better check the ram requirements before buying.....at 100 bucks....very inexpensive.....with software......Like OP , I'll be fumbling my way through.....

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

They don't understand their speakers how they color sound. Combine that with not check their mix on other speakers or environments. One brand and series of popular speakers hype the bass which is why so many like them for listening, but for mixing they don't factor that in. You really need to understand the sound and colorization your gear gives your recordings. If you only have one set of speakers then go to a friends and listen, make friends with audio department at a store so they will let you listen a mix on some speakers.

Audio is about ear training just like playing music is.
    No, I'm not going to give you the answer to your question. I don't want to deny you the pleasure you'll receive when you figure it out yourself. -- Bill Evans talking to his brother.