The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 31 of 31

User Info Menu

Can these apps be utilized with a 16 gig Ipad or would I need more memory?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Bias and Flux each need 145mb of storage. To run, the CPUs in the later model iPads will perform better.

User Info Menu

ForScore for the iPad is the best thing I've found so far for organizing my fake books and other charts.

I use an app called Calypso Score. The DUI is very badly structured, and it takes a while to find out how to make use of the tool. But in the end, one can store practically all fake books that are out there in the app, and use an extensive library of tables of contents, which accurately capture the fake books imported. Using the search function, if one is on a gig or otherwise playing with a band, it takes 10 seconds to find the right page for a particular song, potentially in various versions, if one has imported multiple fake books. Thats indeed practical and I have used it many times.

User Info Menu

I have the following

Garageband
    Audiobus (for interconnecting audio apps)
    iReal Pro
    Bias Amp
    JamUp Pro
    Midi Guitar (works quite well and is fun)
    Anytune Pro+ (for slowing down and changing pitch of songs for transcribing, works great)

User Info Menu

Readrhythm is an awesome app for keeping your reading sharp. Everyone here with students should make sure they all get it (if the kids have a phone or tablet).

Notion is a pretty damn good notation program. The guitar entry is very good.

ireal book of course.

Movie pro allows you to record small size videos.