The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 40 of 40
    voxss, just asking: are you the guy who made these files (or sells them)?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

dortmundjazzguitar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by musicmountain7
    Hi Guys,

Check the new perfect transcriptions that I've made with Tab and real sound synced with!

Also for Mac now with the new BB2015 check the video or download it at click to Download video

click to see at YouTube.

By the way I'm the one!

Thanks Stelios P.

www.djangoinabox.com

www.djangoinabox.us
    nice job! was it expensive to get the rights for the original wes montgomery recordings?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musicmountain7
    Hi Guys,

Check the new perfect transcriptions that I've made with Tab and real sound synced with!

Also for Mac now with the new BB2015 check the video or download it at click to Download video

click to see at YouTube.

By the way I'm the one!

Thanks Stelios P.

www.djangoinabox.com

www.djangoinabox.us
    That's unbelievable! So much work!! Didi you do it all yourself? Did you need PG Music- The BIAB- people to help you with any of it?

So I'm clear, I have to buy 2 different versions to get all 100 Wes transcriptions? They come with both real audio, AND TAB, right? How did you get the real audio to sync up with BIAB? You must have time stretched/compressed the audio to fit the grid (Elastic Audio or something similar?). Last question that wasn't shown on the video tutorial, you can still loop any short section, right? Will the real audio and TAB still loop OK?

User Info Menu

So... Just payed via PayPal expecting a link to a downloads page... Nada.

dortmundjazzguitar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 55bar
    So... Just payed via PayPal expecting a link to a downloads page... Nada.
    since the package seems to include the original recordings of wes, you're dealing with a pirate, so tough luck...

djangoinabox even gives away free *original* tracks by wes on his website. i'm rather surprised that JGB would allow such posts, given that the site has been shut down for less significant copyright breaches before. afaik the montgomery estate is pretty tough in that regard...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dortmundjazzguitar
    since the package seems to include the original recordings of wes, you're dealing with a pirate, so tough luck...

djangoinabox even gives away free *original* tracks by wes on his website. i'm rather surprised that JGB would allow such posts, given that the site has been shut down for less significant copyright breaches before. afaik the montgomery estate is pretty tough in that regard...
    "So tough luck"

Thank you for your heart felt condolences.

Buy yeah... I should have thought about what I was doing!

Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by 55bar; 01-24-2016 at 05:55 AM.

dortmundjazzguitar Guest
    i apologize for being so harsh. i was kind of reminded of the infamous realbook software, which also included original recordings. Real Book Software

maybe i'm even accusing the seller wrongly and he actually has the rights to give away free original wes montgomery tracks from verve records over the internet. but i doubt it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dortmundjazzguitar
    i apologize for being so harsh. i was kind of reminded of the infamous realbook software, which also included original recordings. Real Book Software

maybe i'm even accusing the seller wrongly and he actually has the rights to give away free original wes montgomery tracks from verve records over the internet. but i doubt it.
    I doubt it to, luckily I used PayPal I've filed a dispute.. Watch this space.

got my package and im well pleased with it..awesome transcriptions....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 55bar
    I doubt it to, luckily I used PayPal I've filed a dispute.. Watch this space.
    Happy ending?

Old Thread I know...

I've been contemplating purchasing B-i-a-B for a while now. The other day I was surfing YT and came across this:

SOLD! I just purchased both! Comes with "Grant Green-in-a-Box" as well!

Can I be more excited!?

On a side note, is musicmountain7 (Mr. Panos) no longer a member here?

Hey there @voxss,

For whatever reason, I can't seem to get the original recordings to play? Mr. Panos provided me with a new video Jazz Guitar Transcriptions Wes Montgomery ! - YouTube and I've gone step-by-step and not only can't I play the ORs, but I can't even select the song?

I'm not sure what software you use, but I used Mac OS. Any ideas what I meant be doing wrong?

Thanks and
    MB

User Info Menu

Not sure..i dont have the synced with Real Wes recordings...just the midi tracks...give him a bell..hes very obliging...im on win 7/10...I see he has a new Joe PAss set....lots joe soloing on his own..so lots chordal...im a single note person...lol

Quote Originally Posted by voxsss
    Not sure..i dont have the synced with Real Wes recordings...just the midi tracks...give him a bell..hes very obliging...im on win 7/10...I see he has a new Joe PAss set....lots joe soloing on his own..so lots chordal...im a single note person...lol
    Thanks voxsss!

Quote Originally Posted by djg
    just say no to piracy.
    I read ya djg. I do own all the records/CDs, which I've purchased over the years anyway.