Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 63 of 63

User Info Menu

Olli Soikkeli

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Vic Juris:

User Info Menu

I like some things that I've heard from Joey Goldstein.

User Info Menu

Mike Walker (UK)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by David B
    Maarten van der Grinten

Nice to hear the 'aggressive' picking technique on heavy strings, yet so melodic. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Pat Metheny
    Paul Bollenback
    Ron Affif
    Bob Devos
    Steve Masakowski
    Dan Wilson
    Joschko Stephan
    Earl Klugh

User Info Menu

What a great thread. Both new names and those I need to revisit. Thanks everyone

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Greg Skaff

User Info Menu

Man, I've loved some of these guys and not so much others. It's really cool to hear what's happened with Jazz guitar over the last 40+ years (essentially I've been biased toward music made before I was born). Another lifetime of artists to explore...thanks!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Brilliant thread, but overwhelming. For those who might prefer a dripfeed to a tsunami, can I recommend the excellent blog at guitar moderne | The Zine for Adventurous Guitarists ? Mr. Ross must be listening eight hours a day. I've been picking up about one interesting player a month off his recommendations for years. Best, NP.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by niftyprose
    Brilliant thread, but overwhelming. For those who might prefer a dripfeed to a tsunami, can I recommend the excellent blog at guitar moderne | The Zine for Adventurous Guitarists ? Mr. Ross must be listening eight hours a day. I've been picking up about one interesting player a month off his recommendations for years. Best, NP.
    Cool, thanks! yeah it's overwhelming when you think about the volume of players who are worth listening to. When I say I've liked some listed better than others, for the most part I've liked all of the players I've listened to in this thread.

User Info Menu

I'll add one I didn't see mentioned.