The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well! thought I'd share a set I did back in December with my Trio.
    Hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching!

Last edited by RicardoGrilli; 03-10-2023 at 08:55 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Well, that was great! Nice tunes and really solid playing by all. Thanks for posting, and thanks for letting me find out about you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoGrilli
    Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well! thought I'd share a set I did back in December with my Trio.
    Hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching!
    Great tone , well done....

What guitar is this?

S

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ccroft
    Well, that was great! Nice tunes and really solid playing by all. Thanks for posting, and thanks for letting me find out about you!
    Thanks go your way, for listening and for the message!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SOLR
    Great tone , well done....

What guitar is this?

S
    Thanks so much! Its a D'Ambrosio Allegro, built by Otto D'Ambrosio.
    I was always a semi hollow guy but was looking for an acoustic instrument for a long time. Found this one for sale at CR Guitars, originally ordered by a collector in 2012. The thing was mint, no play on it whatsoever, it was pricy for me but love at first play... sold my main guitar, added some savings and borrowed a little bit and did it.
    Picked it up on a tuesday and got a call to play a gig at the 55 Bar on Thursday. Said I was happy to do it and then realized the guitar didn't even have strap buttons lol!
    Matt at 30th street guitars did an amazing job putting them in thursday morning and I was like "Ok guitar, its sink or swim!" It flew!
    Sorry for the long message but figured someone might appreciate the story!
    Thank you for listening

User Info Menu

Ricardo - great to see you here! Always love your playing and compositions!

Marc