The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 14 of 14

User Info Menu

Monster players and younger than my kids, which makes me feel really old

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Wow, very interesting stuff. That song "u don't have to rob me" has some insane rhythmic patterns going on. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Very talented young musicians!

User Info Menu

Love it! They also have an interesting sense of humour. Check out their bio on their site. https://www.domiandjdbeck.com/#about

"domi is a 12 year old saxaphone prodigy from France. she deveoloped her own unique sound by combining major 3rds and major 4ths. not only is she the only living Theoretical physicist, but she is the youngest person to recieve a Nobel Prize in Physics.

jd beck is a 6 year old sheep investigator from Texas. he recieved a PhD in quantam physics at Stanford University earlier this year. he has since devoted his life to smooth jazz and wishes to be taken seriously in the music industry."

User Info Menu

Sometimes there’s guitar

User Info Menu

Nord

Adult Swim

User Info Menu

They're cool. I like them best at their most drum n bass.

alongside KR and Thundercat, Herbie Hancock makes an appearance, dusting off the vocoder from his 1978 Sunlight album

also a killer track with Snoop Dogg & Busta Rhymes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Litterick
    I like the singer can she join the band?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    They're cool. I like them best at their most drum n bass.
    Everything's better with a little Thundercat.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Miller
    I like the singer can she join the band?
    I feel like a dirty old man watching that.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

My favourite track/video in this style/setup:

User Info Menu

Domi solo:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Son
    Love it! They also have an interesting sense of humour. Check out their bio on their site. https://www.domiandjdbeck.com/#about

"domi is a 12 year old saxaphone prodigy from France. she deveoloped her own unique sound by combining major 3rds and major 4ths. not only is she the only living Theoretical physicist, but she is the youngest person to recieve a Nobel Prize in Physics.

jd beck is a 6 year old sheep investigator from Texas. he recieved a PhD in quantam physics at Stanford University earlier this year. he has since devoted his life to smooth jazz and wishes to be taken seriously in the music industry."
    They can't even spell saxophone correctly.LOL!
    They seem like something out of a David Cronenberg flick!