The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very few of you may have heard or were aware, but Jack Wilkins has been and still is going through some very difficult and serious health struggles. Jack has become one of my closest friends over the last few years and I can honestly say that anyone who knows Jack or has just had contact with him can attest to what a wonderful person he is. I say that before even mentioning what Jack has contributed to the world of Jazz guitar and music in general because I personally value each of these contributions equally.

Jack's dear friend and mine, Jeff Barone, set this up and has expressed and explained the current situation and sentiment better than I can. Jeff is also an incredible guitarist that is also a wonderful person.

The decision to ask the public for help, I know, was not an easy one or frivolous. I hope there are some here that will help.

Thanks, folks!

-Darren McGowen

Fundraiser by Jeff Barone : Jack Wilkins

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

GoFundMe makes it easy to contribute. Best Wishes Jack.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the heads up. Jack deserves the best, happy to help!

User Info Menu

Thanks for putting this info here for us. Best wishes to him.

User Info Menu

Admins, is there a way this could be a pinned post?

User Info Menu

Thank You for making us aware of Jack's health issues. Discovered him in the late 70's when I bought his album "Merge". I also love his collaborations with Nancy Harrow. Best Wishes Jack.

User Info Menu

Moving this to the top.