The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hello everyone, this is my first post in Forum, but i read it since a long time. You're learn me a lot!

I see nobody wrote about this guitarist.

He is a member Paul Wertico Trio, have also his own projects, his playing is really impressive and full of expression.

I recomend it, a lot of nice music:

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zbig
    Hello everyone, this is my first post in Forum, but i read it since a long time. You're learn me a lot!

I see nobody wrote about this guitarist.

He is a member Paul Wertico Trio, have also his own projects, his playing is really impressive and full of expression.

I recomend it, a lot of nice music:

He is a treasure of the Chicago jazz guitar scene. He is also a pastor and organizes annual hunger relief concert events. Very warm and humble man !

User Info Menu

I remember review of this live from Warsaw in some Polish newspaper in 1994. And was written "How it's possible that American Pastor plays much better than more of Polish proffesional jazz guitarists?"

User Info Menu

Welcome!
    Lots of Moulder fans here, actually, and his newest release is fantastic, too!
    [After a few decades as a Catholic priest, he left his position a few years ago. He is a therapist, though, and still teaches music and gigs! Great person!!]

Marc
    Last edited by marcwhy; 08-16-2022 at 06:40 PM.

User Info Menu

From a few years ago: