The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Any names ? Of instrumental music, nylon or electric guitar (without heavy distortion) Thanks !

Note: long time ago I did a similar post, asking names of players of a particular style, I recieve some angry messages saying what I didnt search for it myself, and people (in a mad way) told me to use youtube and google, like if that never came to my mind, or wasnt doing. I make this topic here because I think is good to ask to other fellow musicians what they found, and because is good to be in touch with other musicians, why we have to cancel humans relationships? And just ask google. Youtube and google only throw the most popular names, and there are many not well known musicians, from small towns, that hardly going to appear in the big engine searchers. Uff, that was a long writting, but Im kinda tired to always explain the same, a music thread because in a phylosophical one, people are bitter, even outside twitter.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Miroslav Tadic plays a Baritone guitar in this well known video:

( not in all songs )

Quote Originally Posted by Filmosound 621
    Miroslav Tadic plays a Baritone guitar in this well known video:

( not in all songs )

Thanks, Im gonna check it.

User Info Menu

"One Quiet Night" - Pat Metheny

I recall hearing that he literally did do most of it as spontaneous improv the day he received the baritone guitar that he plays on the disc.

One Quiet Night - Wikipedia

One Quiet Night - Youtube

One of my favorite pieces from this disc is PM's rendition of "Ferry Cross the Mersey"