Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 31 of 31

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grahambop
    VlNVdfCHFiw

OUCH, Rieux has just been dethroned!

(I wasn't aware Shakira and Dolly Parton had a daughter, managing to pass on only their talents in the looks department? )

User Info Menu

I think Charo may be older than Dolly, but that is uncertain. Charo's age has changed several times over the span of her career, and she seems to keep getting younger. In any case, they are near the same age. Charo studied with Segovia, and can play the guitar very well, having done it professionally for decades. Only in the US has she been seen as just a pretty face. Dolly isn't a great guitarist, but excels as a songwriter. She's not just a pretty face either.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EastwoodMike
    […] Elvis […] jumpsuit […]
    Elvis’ Las Vegas suits are derived from karate suits as it was explained to me by s/o I know who is a huge Elvis fan.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell
    Dolly isn't a great guitarist, but excels as a songwriter. She's not just a pretty face either.
    Not a bad word from me about Dolly - she's an artist and personality I really do appreciate.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grahambop
    TBH musical aspects aside I prefer persons who age in dignity without the help of plastic surgery (which served originally to help people with serious face injuries or woman who got a a breast taken off because of cancer).