The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
    Dutchbopper Guest
    One of the best guitar duet albums ever IMHO. Available for free. What a treat. Played on a Tele and a Les Paul. It's all in the fingers.

DB

Ed Bickert/Lorne Lofsky Quartet - YouTube

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Thank you. Bickert and Lofsky (and the Raneys) set a lofty standard for guitar duos.

User Info Menu

Recently remastered and reissued by Cornerstone Records, so there is now a way to purchase the album that supports the musicians and their estates.

Cornerstone Records link: http://cornerstonerecordsinc.com/pag...f5BMB2g4fgr5EQ

Forum discussion of this reissue: Ed Bickert – Lorne Lofsky Quartet (1985 recording reissued)

Dutchbopper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by David B
    Recently remastered and reissued by Cornerstone Records, so there is now a way to purchase the album that supports the musicians and their estates.

Cornerstone Records link: Ed Bickert ? Lorne Lofsky Quartet

Forum discussion of this reissue: Ed Bickert – Lorne Lofsky Quartet (1985 recording reissued)
    The link I posted is legal too: "Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises."

DB

User Info Menu

I didn’t suggest the YouTube upload was illegal. Cornerstone Records have made it available for streaming it on Spotify too.

I was merely pointing out that after years of being out print, the album is now available again for legal purchase.