The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

So, this morning in another blog about Benedetto Guitars, they featured guitarist Howard Paul? He is a great Artist and I've never heard his name being discussed on this Forum. Here's Howard with Maggie Evans on Bass/Vocals. Does anyone have any other videos?
    Marinero

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Well, somebody has other videos. For example, Howard Paul:

Howard Paul - Videos - Howard Paul

User Info Menu

Oh yeah, Howard Paul! (Watches video) No, wait- I've never heard that guy before, but he's got one of those names that just instantly sounds familiar. What a great player! Fantastic time, knows how to lay out an intro. Hits the changes just enough.

And I'm always amazed by anybody who can play bass and sing at the same time.

There's a bunch of stuff on YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAE...rd+paul+guitar

Oh, and he is the president/CEO of Benedetto Guitars. So come to think of it, I have heard his name before in that context but had no idea that he actually played.

User Info Menu

He played long before he became associated with Bob Benedetto. That's how he got into the business in the first place. He's not a household name, but he gigs regularly, and with household names.

User Info Menu

Back in the Long Island Gtr show days I saw Howard play with all of the pros. Saw him since then play with Jimmy Bruno, Bucky, Frank Vignola---Howard is a pro.
    and imho, a very fine person to deal with as well.

User Info Menu

Sometime in the 2-3 weeks, someone was selling a Benedetto Bravo on this forum and posted a video of Howard and the same bassist doing a version of Agua de Beber. The guitar sold, the ad post went away, and so did the video. I thought "no problem, I'll just look it up on YouTube". Well, problem - the video does not appear to be on YouTube. Anyone know how I might locate that video?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kevmoga
    Sometime in the 2-3 weeks, someone was selling a Benedetto Bravo on this forum and posted a video of Howard and the same bassist doing a version of Agua de Beber. The guitar sold, the ad post went away, and so did the video. I thought "no problem, I'll just look it up on YouTube". Well, problem - the video does not appear to be on YouTube. Anyone know how I might locate that video?
    Hi, K,
    There's not much on YT outside of the business promotions. From what little I've heard him play, he is a great musician. Can't really blame him for taking a steady gig. Let us know if you find anything else. Here's the link you wanted below.
    Marinero

Limoncello Bravo Deluxe | Benedetto Guitars

Jazz Guitar | Archtop Jazz Guitar | Benedetto Guitars › boutique › limoncello-br...

User Info Menu

Thanks very much!