The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Not certain how new this is but iv never seen this before. Joe playing his Ibanez JP20

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

on this Joe's His tone is somewhat close to Bensons playing with Clarke Terry,

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing. Haven't seen this either. I know this is is a guitar forum and I should mention Joe but..... Man OP is swingin

User Info Menu

Yep Oscar can swing harder than anyone on the keys. It must have been tough being his piano. Or his piano technician.

A couple of comments on Joe—great playing as always—Joe playing his Ibanez with a pick and standing up—not so typical for him. And I love to hear Oscar comping, but I wish Joe’s volume were a bit higher.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie2
    Thanks for sharing. Haven't seen this either. I know this is is a guitar forum and I should mention Joe but..... Man OP is swingin

Thanks too.

agreed totally, i was never a big OP fan never disliked him tho, Bud Keith Chick by main boys plus all the rest, but OP here is great there afre some other videos around the same sort of time frame 85-88 ish , well i never daw them i am one of the older guys.

I had not seen this above JPass ( but thought i had seen it all ) WRONG

Life is speeding up haha.

User Info Menu

Yep. You are so right. O.P. ALWAYS swings.