Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

Tonight two sets at 7:00 and at 9:00

Must be very interesting...

Russell Malone & Peter Bernstein - SmallsLIVE

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Thanks for pointing that out. I may tune in, despite the crappy audio and video quality.

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell
    Thanks for pointing that out. I may tune in, despite the crappy audio and video quality.
    I still love it... for the atmosphere... and with good musicians music sounds anyway.
    I is like I was watching a theater show with great actors in terrible quality ... it was still fantastic though sometimes you could clearly here the words even.

though I agree that in todays world when it is realtively easy to make good quality video/audio we begin to expect more... maybe they will invest in it soom.

I will probably tune in despite 7hrs time difference.

(I am a baseball fan and try to watch postseason live... and the game starts at 3 a.m. here... this recital will make a nice prelude))

User Info Menu

My baseball season is over. I've been a third generation StL Cardinals fan for almost 70 years. They came close this year, but no cigar. There is always next year, though.

User Info Menu

Anybody getting anything? I'm getting nothing at all from Mezzrow or Small's, just a black placeholder. I can see Small's on YouTube, but not Mezzrow. I'm sort of disappointed.

User Info Menu

Anybody getting anything? I'm getting nothing at all from Mezzrow or Small's, just a black placeholder. I can see Small's on YouTube, but not Mezzrow. I'm sort of disappointed.
    The sets are up on the Smalls/Mezzrow Facebook page here: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Comparatively few Mezzrow shows make it to the Smalls' YouTube channel. You can always stream live through the Small's website too.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link. The stream never worked at all on SmallsLive, never got anything at all.

Well that link doesn't work either. It requires logging in to Facebook, and I don't have, and will never have, a Facebook account.

I missed it (fell asleep - 7hrs time difference...)

But I am subsribed to the archive I guess they will show up there soon

User Info Menu

Well that link doesn't work either. It requires logging in to Facebook, and I don't have, and will never have, a Facebook account.
    Strange. I just clicked it and was able to view the video without logging into Facebook,

Quote Originally Posted by jonah
    i missed it (fell asleep - 7hrs time difference...)

but i am subsribed to the archive i guess they will show up there soon
    this event will be available in the archive approximately on 10/30/2021

Quote Originally Posted by David B
    Strange. I just clicked it and was able to view the video without logging into Facebook,
    Still there

User Info Menu

It's possible to start viewing without logging in, but in a few minutes (varies from one to five) it stops and a login is required to keep viewing. After the third time I just gave up.

User Info Menu

Ugh, missed this. Shouldve driven in to check it out.