Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 76 to 79 of 79

User Info Menu

Thanks!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I've not watched the video but surely will, Beato is great at this stuff and this will surely be a classic!

Pat is such a genius but one I admire extra b/c of how hard to truly works at it. Like many I prefer his music where I can hear the guitar but he always pushes the boundaries at that is another admirable part of his career for sure!

@BMV I was at that clinic in Denton too! Bruce Hall YO! What I remember most was Pat just plugging straight into a Roland JC-120 and putting a mic on a metronome and then completely sounding like Pat and just shredding (if I recall correctly, its been awhile) All The Things You Are...what a talent! Unreal chops and he surely laid down the gauntlet that day for new players to keep pushing him...again work ethic!

@Fass always good to see you posting and glad you are still out there fighting the good fight!

RF

User Info Menu

Thanks much for posting, Lobomov!

Great to hear a composer/player who can express his ideas so clearly and enthusiastically, and an interviewer who can draw him out so fully.

User Info Menu

More shall be revealed…..

Cory Wong conducts another great Pat interview in a Wong Notes recent podcast:

https://www.premierguitar.com/podcas...y-wong-podcast