The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

To me one of the most beautiful pieces for guitar ever. So elegant and sweet. Here are tabs:

https://www.daddario.com/globalasset...tude-6-gp7.pdf

Every single part is a piece of art and very challenging to play. To me the inspiration to work on my humble hybrid picking
    Have fun!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link. What's up with the numbers/letters above the notation? The roman numerals seem to indicate fret postions but the "B" or "1/2B"? Can't remember ever having seen that...

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMO
    Thanks for the link. What's up with the numbers/letters above the notation? The roman numerals seem to indicate fret postions but the "B" or "1/2B"? Can't remember ever having seen that...
    Phew, dunno. I even don‘t know why some numbers are green…

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMO
    (1/2) Barre?
    haven't looked at the music yet tho'

User Info Menu

The B indicates Barré, 1/2 B indicates half Barré. Roman numerals indicate fret position.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dot75
    (1/2) Barre?
    haven't looked at the music yet tho'
    Quote Originally Posted by reventlov
    The B indicates Barré, 1/2 B indicates half Barré. Roman numerals indicate fret position.
    Makes perfect sense - thanks!

User Info Menu

This is an incredible piece of music. Thanks for posting. Here's a performance of the Etude by Carlos Lopez.

Last edited by AndyV; 07-28-2021 at 06:50 AM.