The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 29 of 29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgcim
    Did you think that affected the sound of the L-5 adversely? You guys are 7-0 now- are they taking steroids or something?
    Nah, others say they hear a big difference, they must have dog-ears, it's minimal to me. Hell, after I took the tape off I put a pair of Dougs Plugs in and they've been there 20 yrs now.
    Yeah our Birds are looking good so far and Phillies 2 games from a WS title, big game tonight.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by djg
    let's push this for one of the most underrated guitarists ever. eddie and grant were the closest on guitar to bird's playing imo. and of course there is the real jimmy smith. larry young is often called the coltrane of the organ, but to me it's jimmy. he actually gave some tips to trane who was a huge fan. check out jimmys sheets of sound.

The real Jimmy Smith rulez.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wintermoon
    Nah, others say they hear a big difference, they must have dog-ears, it's minimal to me. Hell, after I took the tape off I put a pair of Dougs Plugs in and they've been there 20 yrs now.
    Yeah our Birds are looking good so far and Phillies 2 games from a WS title, big game tonight.
    WtH? Are you guys gonna take the World Series away from the Yankees and the Super Bowl from the Giants?

I'm gonna have to look into this, it's just not right!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgcim
    WtH? Are you guys gonna take the World Series away from the Yankees and the Super Bowl from the Giants?

I'm gonna have to look into this, it's just not right!
    WS looking bleak, down 3-2 goin back to Houston tonight.