The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Not sure if it's been posted before but deserves a repost regardless.
    Not a lot of Eddie on video, but this performance at the legendary Jazz Showcase is a gem, w/ an excellent band led by the late Richie Cole. Sadly I believe Eddie was shot and killed a couple days after this performance. What a needless waste of talent, thank goodness someone recorded this video, though his recordings are timeless.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

another fave by EJ, Zap Carnivorous

User Info Menu

He seemed to know some thing was going on. I remember one of the albums he made was,
    "Still On the Planet"
    Great playing by Richie Cole. You can tell he studied with Phil Woods.
    Hey, Philly's got to help the Giants Sunday night!

might as well my man, the Birds are cooked so anything to keep the Cowgirls out

I just realized one of the lines in Zap is "shootin you w/his gun, stabbin you w/ his knife".....pretty ironic....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wintermoon
    might as well my man, the Birds are cooked so anything to keep the Cowgirls out
    Gotta beat the Cowgirls!
    The first game was 37 to 34, Cowgirls, but Blues' defense has gotten much better since then.
    That new guy, Gallup, scares the hell outta me though.
    I hope Engram is going to be okay for Sunday. Jones has to scramble and bootleg more. His ankle and hamstring should be okay by now. I don't know what's up with Tate's calf, but they need every man they can get, out there on the field.

"That new guy, Gallup, scares the hell outta me though"

he should, he was running up and down the field all day on the Birds last Sun.