User Info Menu

Simply beautiful playing and singing

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Wow, B,
    Outstanding! Fareed is one of the few guitarists who is truly a "hybrid" player. His Classical Guitar playing has always been top notch but his Jazz playing ,in the last 15 years, has really bloomed into a very creative, unique voice. We bumped around in the same circles in Illinois during the 90's/00's in both Classical and Jazz venues. I've never heard Tammy but she's "old school" for sure. Great submission!
    Play live . . . Marinero

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Wow, B,
    Outstanding! Fareed is one of the few guitarists who is truly a "hybrid" player. His Classical Guitar playing has always been top notch but his Jazz playing ,in the last 15 years, has really bloomed into a very creative, unique voice. We bumped around in the same circles in Illinois during the 90's/00's in both Classical and Jazz venues. I've never heard Tammy but she's "old school" for sure. Great submission!
    Play live . . . Marinero

good you enjoyed as much as I. Looks like an Ear Trumpet mic they went through and it sounds marvelously clean thru my earbuds

User Info Menu

Lovely. Thanks for posting.

User Info Menu

Another good one, BFrench.

It does not get much better than that, in my opinion. I have always loved Fareed's playing, and what a sympathetic and great performance he put on here.