The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Enjoyable short performance by young Swedish guitarist Susanna Risberg of her own composition 'Lunde'. The video also features some nice shots of her Gibson ES-350T.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice guitar and nice playing.

Very agreeable tone too. How many inputs does she have? Magnetic and surface piezo are visible...microphones? Not sure why the mics are positioned where they are except for looks. Unless some sound engineer has an explanation for it.

Anyway, lovely song. Monderesque, but perhaps a little more grounded in a straightforward melody. Excellent picking technique.

You don’t hear too much about the 350T. It seems like it should fit a nice niche for the jazz guitarist (though I’m kind of wary of shorter scale...probably shouldn’t be.)

User Info Menu

Intriguing playing. That ES-350T looks like a really comfortable guitar and sounds like a million bucks, Not sure if the blu-tacked transducer plays apart in that sound. The dual mics so close together is a bit of a puzzler; no matter, it just sounds good.

User Info Menu

Nice playing!

The 350T has been reissued in the 90s with a long scale
    Susanna Risberg on her Gibson ES-350T-cat99-jpg
    from the 1999 catalog.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JFranck
    Nice playing!

The 350T has been reissued in the 90s with a long scale
    Susanna Risberg on her Gibson ES-350T-cat99-jpg
    from the 1999 catalog.
    I can't read the catalog page, too small. Do you have it in higher resolution?
    Last edited by Tal_175; 10-15-2020 at 07:40 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tal_175
    I can't ready the catalog page, too small. Do you have it in higher resolution?
    a close-up of the text could help ?
    Susanna Risberg on her Gibson ES-350T-cat99-2-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JFranck
    a close-up of the text could help ?
    Susanna Risberg on her Gibson ES-350T-cat99-2-jpg
    Yes thanks. Is the only difference between 350T and Tal Farlow, the scale length?

User Info Menu

And the thickness : 3" for the Tal Farlow . And some cosmetic particularities as the iconic "viceroy brown" etc.