The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hey, 2b, have you just discovered the bass? I'm playing bass these days a little more than guitar, and I'm thinking it must be my birthday, with all these bass videos you are sharing I'll listen to them all at different points during the day...but first I must have my breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop
    Hey, 2b, have you just discovered the bass? I'm playing bass these days a little more than guitar, and I'm thinking it must be my birthday, with all these bass videos you are sharing I'll listen to them all at different points during the day...but first I must have my breakfast!
    Hi Rob. I’ve played bass since 1990. All piano players play bass, don’t they?

Ron Carter is a wellspring of knowledge and experience. I enjoy the gems of knowledge he shares and felt some players here could benefit, you never know.
    Cheers!

User Info Menu

Great clinic, thanks for posting this. I found it interesting that several questioners went negative -- " do you doubt your creativity?"

(This is the kind of question Dick Cavett used to ask a lot).

Inevitably, the great achievers are puzzled by this. "Uh, no."

User Info Menu

That was great , thanks so much
    I love the bass too ....

User Info Menu

"If you don't get it right first time, don't turn on the TV...practise honestly".