The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all well and staying safe and sane during the quarantine. I wanted to stop by to mention I have a new album out entitled, 1962.

It was inspired by my years living in New York city as well as my groups performances at Smalls Jazz Club and features Mark Turner, Eric Harland, Joe Martin and Kevin Hays.

Take a listen if you like and I hope that you enjoy it! Also huge thanks to forum member Marc Ybaben for his support of this project.

Buy/Stream it -> 1962 - Ricardo Grilli

EPK

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hey, thanks! It's a fantastic album -- great band, great playing, and great compositions!

Nice vid:

Marc

User Info Menu

Ricardo hello from Australia. I was actually listening to it last night. Love it congratulations.

I think I met you a few years ago at Bar Next Door you were opening for Jonathan Kreisberg there was nobody there just my wife and a friend. Insane.

Hope this builds the fan base for some ripper gigs in 2021.
    Mark

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    Hey, thanks! It's a fantastic album -- great band, great playing, and great compositions!

Nice vid:

Marc

Thank you so much Marc! Couldn't have done it without ya and hope you're well!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gggomez
    Ricardo hello from Australia. I was actually listening to it last night. Love it congratulations.

I think I met you a few years ago at Bar Next Door you were opening for Jonathan Kreisberg there was nobody there just my wife and a friend. Insane.

Hope this builds the fan base for some ripper gigs in 2021.
    Mark
    Hey man! hahahaha, definitely, the emerging artists set! I used to always ask for weds so I could catch Kreisberg after!

Great times as a new comer to NY, I've been lucky though, got to play with some amazing folks.

Hope you and the wife are well Mark and looking forward to visiting Australia after all this has passed!

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting, I will check it out now with my morning coffee.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie2
    Thanks for posting, I will check it out now with my morning coffee.
    Thank you for listening Paulie! Really appreciate it!