The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

A quick search didn't yield any results, so I figured I'd start a new thread to see if there were any Nir Felder fans on here. He does come up in the 'Strat for Jazz' discussions from time to time.

He's recently released a new album - II - which I've been listening to a lot over the past couple of weeks.

Here's a link to the first single, in music video (!) form:

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nir Felder is great!

User Info Menu

Yep, another fan, here! Thanks for posting!

User Info Menu

The new album sounds great.

Lately I've also enjoy'ed his sideman work on Chaise Baird's a Life Between.

User Info Menu

Just rec'd the CD -- at first listen: very cool!
    [In a complementary way, some of his playing reminds me of Steve Khan! Nice!]

User Info Menu

Nice stuff.

I am pretty sure he used to be on the Huge Racks forum about gear and guitars and tones.[there were some touring Pros there and studio guys ]

Love his driving rhythms and beautiful chord voicings [!] and pretty tones , creativity .

Beautiful stuff - with space and ambience and more ....

Nice post .

User Info Menu

I like it more on the second listening.

User Info Menu

I like his work with Bob Reynolds - check out his 'Guitar Band' cd, videos on YT

ps Mark Lettieri is on that one as well

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jazzereh
    I like his work with Bob Reynolds - check out his 'Guitar Band' cd, videos on YT

ps Mark Lettieri is on that one as well
    Thanks for the tip. I recently came across that album, and I have played it all the way through multiple times already. Great stuff!