The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Free live streaming

With Ed Cherry and Paul Gill

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The area is safe enough for gigging? I'll be checking in to watch that, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I don't know -- I am 4 000 miles away

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I heard they are planning to let just the musicians in and live streaming, but wasn't aware it already started, so I'm not sure if what was announced is live or previously recorded.

User Info Menu

I'd imagine they'll be 6' apart w/no audience in the club

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wintermoon
    I think the question had more to do with protests, looting, etc. FWIW I think Small's is in a fairly safe area and unlikely to be in the nerve center of protests, but I'm not a NYC resident so my opinion on the area's safety these days may be less than worthless...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by coolvinny
    I think the question had more to do with protests, looting, etc. FWIW I think Small's is in a fairly safe area and unlikely to be in the nerve center of protests, but I'm not a NYC resident so my opinion on the area's safety these days may be less than worthless...
    That area has been OK so far, and nothing bad is happening in daylight hours. It's fine.

John

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wintermoon
    Yep, and they're swinging. Smallest group I have heard Ed Cherry in. Like his comping!

That area has been OK so far, and nothing bad is happening in daylight hours. It's fine.
    That problem (what's going on now in the States) really lives so deep... Pete said a few very good words and Ed Cherry had to take time to get over it...